29 May School’s Out For Summer
While the kids may be thrilled, mom may be wondering how to keep them busy! Here are some helpful tips for “boredom busters”:
1. Pull out your sprinkler. It’s amazing how much fun kids can have with a simple garden hose. They’ll skip, jump, and cartwheel for hours. Even the dog can participate!
2. Camp out in the backyard. No need to pack up the car – they will be happy enough to pitch a tent right behind the house. Just add flashlights, snacks, and sleeping bags, and you’re all set!
3. Take me out to the ballgame! If your budget is tight, consider a minor league team. It’s just as much fun for much less money!
4. Hit the local beach. There’s nothing like some sand and surf to put a smile on their faces (and to tire them out!) Don’t forget our bright, personalized beach towels. They’re fun for everyone, and they make great gifts for summer birthday parties too!
5. Let them wash your car. OK, it won’t look quite as nice as when the pros wax it, but it makes them feel good and cools them off at the same time.
P.S. Don’t forget the camera during all of these fun-filled events! You’re sure to capture some great moments – which make cool photo gifts later!