Make this Valentine’s Day special for your sweetheart with these fun and whimsical ideas for setting the right mood for romance.
Win your sweetheart’s heart this Valentine’s Day by creating a romantic mood. Whether it’s fun and playful, or romantic and sexy, here are just a few ideas to help you create the perfect setting for love on Valentine’s Day or any day.
How To Set a Romantic Mood:
- Light votive or tea light candles and place them everywhere. Use them instead of normal lighting.
- Buy red roses or your favorite flowers and fill the room with a wonderful sight and scent. Or pull off the rose petals to sprinkle in the bed or bath.
- Use satin or silk sheets, they’re much softer and will make a bit impression.
- Play your favorite romantic music.
- Lay a rose on your love’s pillow.
- Have robes ready for each of you – just right for cuddling!
- Have scented massage oil, or be daring, and enjoy award-winning, personalized chocolate body paint – sure to be your favorite dessert!
Here’s to love and laughter this Valentine’s Day!