11 Dec Christmas Ornament Gift Ideas From Along With The Youngs (Video)
Still looking for Christmas gifts for family, friends, neighbors, teachers and everyone else on your list? See how custom Christmas ornaments can make the perfect thoughtful, heartfelt and budget-friendly gift options for just about anyone.
Christmas shopping can get very stressful. Just when you think you have a present for everyone on your list, you remember another person (or two) you need to recognize with at least a small gift. From close friends and family, to neighbors, coworkers, bosses, clients, teachers, coaches, bus drivers, babysitters, caregivers, hostess gifts, and the list goes on.
Finding a holiday gift that can be special and meaningful for everyone without breaking the bank can be a challenge. But there’s a clever, thoughtful and inexpensive way to honor those you love and care about this Christmas with custom Christmas ornaments.
Janine Young, from Along With The Youngs, shares her recommendations for personal and budget-friendly gifts that are sure to make a lasting impression this Christmas season!
See how personalized ornaments can be a great gift for kids, grandparents, families, close friends, neighbors and more. In the video Janine shares tons of great ideas for personalizing Christmas ornaments to make them meaningful and memorable. Here are just a few ideas:
- Create an ornament for each of your kids or grandkids every year so they have a set of special keepsake ornaments they can put on their own Christmas tree with once they grow up.
- Customize a photo ornament with a picture of the whole family or just the kids to create an annual keepsake that marks how the family is growing. This makes a great gift for grandparents!
- Celebrate special milestones, like an engagement, wedding, new home, new baby, new pets, graduations and more with custom ornaments that mark the special occasion.
- Personalized ornaments can be fun and thoughtful gifts for neighbors, teachers, coaches, coworkers, families and other people you want to recognize. Use them as gift toppers instead of gift tags. They look great on wine bottles, gift bags and boxes!
- You can also create a memorial ornament to remember lost loved ones each Christmas, or to remember a lost pet. Custom ornaments make perfect gifts for those who are missing someone at Christmas.
Watch the video to find more great gifting ideas and to see examples of personalized ornaments from our collection including colorful resin ornaments, family ornaments, engraved wood ornaments, porcelain ornaments, photo ornaments, glass ornaments, metal ornaments, slate ornaments, 3D light-up ornaments and deluxe vintage-inspired ornaments. Janine also shares ideas on how to personalize ornaments for different people on your list.
If you want to go beyond ornaments, take a look at other personalized holiday gift ideas from Janine’s blog to find Christmas presents that will make this year truly memorable.