27 Feb 80 Easter Sayings, Puns & Quotes For Decorating in 2023
Whether you’re decorating for Easter or sending cards to friends and family, find inspiration and ideas for the best Easter puns and Spring sayings to brighten up your home.
Spring is almost here and with it the familiar celebrations taking place the third weekend of April. If you’re looking for ideas and inspiration for decorating the inside or outside of your home, or even sending out Easter greetings to friends and loved ones, then you’ll want to read on.
This list includes a variety of sayings — from serious to religious — cute and funny Easter puns, and quotes about spring you’re sure to love. Put them on garden flags, doormats, throw pillows, wall art, shelf décor, porch décor, and, of course, your Easter cards and gifts.
We have so many Easter puns and sayings to share, it’s not even bunny. Let’s get started!
Favorite Easter sayings
- We believe in the Easter Bunny.
- Easter Bunny, Stop Here!
- Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate.
- On Easter, let the happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Easter Blessings to you & yours.
- Welcome to our carrot patch. Farm fresh & home grown.
- On Easter let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Happy Easter sayings and puns
- Hoppy Easter!
- Happy Easter! Spring is in the air!
- Happy Easter and hello spring.
- Happy Easter! The hunt is on.
- Happy Easter to all my peeps.
- Happy Easter! Stop and smell the flowers.
- Have a happy Easter celebrating life and all its blessings.
- Happy Easter, you chick magnet.
Religious Easter puns and sayings
- No bunny loves you like Jesus.
- Peace, love, and Easter blessings.
- A lot can happen in three days.
- It’s not about the bunny — it’s about the lamb.
- He knows the way because He is the way.
- Whether you come to visit or just to rest, when you enter our home, may you be blessed.
Religious Easter quotes
- “He is risen.” – Matthew 28:6
- “Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” – John 20:29
- “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when His light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” – Pope Francis
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
- “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created spring.” – Bernard Williams
- “I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun – not because I can see it but by it I can see everything else.” – C.S. Lewis
- We love because He first loved us.” – John 4:19
- “And by his wounds we are healed.” – Isaiah 53:5
- “And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here.” – Saint Augustine
Cute and funny Easter sayings
- Hop on it!
- Ears to a great Easter!
- Shake your bunny tail.
- Eat, drink, and be hoppy.
- For Peeps sake, have a happy Easter!
- A balanced Easter diet is a chocolate egg in each hand.
- Here’s to sunshine, springtime, and pretty Easter eggs.
- Every bunny loves some bunny on Easter.
Cute and funny Easter puns
- Bunny kisses and Easter wishes.
- Every bunny welcome.
- Have a cracking Easter! Hope it’s an eggs-traordinary day.
- Don’t worry, be hoppy!
- I carrot wait for Easter!
- Have a hoppin’ good Easter!
- Hoppy Easter to some-bunny special.
- Hey there, hop stuff. Some bunny loves you!
Easter Bunny puns and sayings
- Hey there, hop stuff.
- No bunny compares to you.
- Have a good hare day.
- Some bunny is thinking of you.
- There’s no bunny like you.
- No bunny loves you like I do.
- And they lived hoppily ever after.
- Hoppity hop! Follow the bunny trail.
- Welcome home, hunny bunny!
- Some bunny needs coffee.
Easter egg puns and sayings
- Bless our nest.
- Happy Easter! Have an egg-citing day.
- Have an eggs-tra special Easter.
- You are egg-ceptional!
- Happy Easter from one good egg to another.
- Hope you have an egg-cellent Easter.
- It’s Easter! Color me egg-cited!
- Have an egg-citing, egg-static, egg-ceptional Easter.
Easter card sayings
- Happy Bunny Day! All you need is love…and a chocolate bunny!
- Wishing you a happy Easter as spring breathes new life into the world around us.
- Let’s celebrate Easter with hope, love, and laughter with the people that matter most.
- The Easter Bunny is stretching out his legs…he’s about to get some serious eggs-ercise! Happy Easter!
- Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of new life.
- Easter is more than just eggs and candy: It’s a day meant for peace, love and family.
- Easter egg hunts are proof our kids can find things when they really want to.
- Easter brings with it a renewal of life, faith, and hope.
- This Easter, may you be blessed with a home full of happiness and love.
- Wishing you a happy Easter that is just as bright and joyful as the springtime blooms.
Popular Easter quotes
- “The great gift of Easter is hope.” – Basil Hume
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” – Janine di Giovanni
- “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” – S.D. Gordon
- “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” – Kate McGahan
- “Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.” – Charles M. Crowe
Share Your Favorite Easter Puns & Sayings
What are your favorite puns, sayings, and quotes for Easter? Share yours in the comments.